Sunday, November 28, 2004

The First Day

This past weekend I lost sight in my right eye. I was getting my oil changed at the local Jiffy lube, when all of a sudden my vision in my right eye got really blurry. My first thought was that my contact was gunked up. So, I went to the bathroom to try and fix my contact. When I looked into the mirror, I noticed my contact was on my eye. I looked harder to notice the contact was not fitting correctly. So, I took my contact out and noticed my eye had a bulge over the iris area. I knew then that things were not right. I was diagnosed with keratoconus in college during an Army Officer Commisioning Physical. Since, then I new my eyes would deteriorate to the point of needing a cornea transplant. On Saturday, someday became today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home