Thursday, December 09, 2004

Things are going well..

Things are going well. I really appreciate all the emails from people pledging their support.

I am getting used to being monocular. I am also getting use to the usual pirate jokes and people calling me "patch." I do not have any pain. The biggest thing is trying to drive without killing anyone. Some people have blind spots in their car. I have a blind side. If you live in GA I recommend passing in the right lane, I am definately a liability out there. I try to refrain from driving, talking on the cell phone, and drinking my coffee, but sometimes it just has to be done. My friend Waymond asked if I can get a handicap sticker for parking my car. I thought that was pretty funny, but I am afraid they would take away my license, cell phone, and large coffee.

The nice thing this past weekend was that I had a chauffeur most of the weekend. Amie and I went to the cabin and she drove up and back. It was nice to kickback in the passenger seat and watch a DVD or read. I am sure she is looking forward to that 12 hour drive to Michigan while I sleep, read, and watch movies. I might have to expand my Netflix subscription to 6 movies for that trip. I bet I can catch up on all the pop culture I have missed out on in the past few years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home